"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Nick saw the effect that his words had created.
- It's funny the way that some words create pictures in people's minds.
- Noisy though it was in the cab, the words created their own sort of silence.
- As a kind of language art, it will use words to create imaginative images.
- For some reason, the word created a sickness in the pit of his stomach.
- This forced the playwright to use words to create the illusion of day and night in his plays.
- Together, the words and pictures create a memorable dramatic effect.
- Sera shut her eyes against the images his words created.
- We recognize that words in a Treaty never created a single job.
- As though the words created the effect, red brightness erased the shadows.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.