"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But these powerful words came with a promise of only $200 million.
- The answer depends entirely on what these two powerful, poignant words really mean to us.
- Joan: I inadvertently used a very powerful word for my partner.
- He was too full of the fine new powerful words bubbling up inside him.
- His powerful words spread the message of what he has been through, and what many are still living with now.
- We just need to follow that one boring yet powerful word: moderation.
- These powerful words might - as they did in 1936 - move the nation to tears.
- She heard a voice speaking loud and powerful words.
- He believed in using powerful words with beautiful speech to keep his readers captivated.
- Alanna pointed at it and spoke a single powerful word.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.