"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But the commander's words had stirred in them some silent, desperate courage.
- They yelled at each other when words stirred them.
- Yet his words went right to her gut and stirred things there.
- It seemed as if I should remember the name of such an unusual alien race, yet no word stirred in my memory.
- And the words stirred another memory, her own voice asking for Stefan's trust.
- The words stirred the duke's superstition, as they were meant to.
- Few thought the words, however unusual, would stir any controversy.
- Her words stirred the hair at the base of his neck and he wondered how carefully she had chosen them.
- Shadows moved in the darkness, as if my words had stirred unseen creatures to life.
- There was a time when those words would have stirred his sense of adventure.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.