"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This name we give it is too weak a word, I think.
- It made her weak in the knees, those words.
- A weak word; there should be a better one.
- Until that moment Catherine had never noticed how weak the word nice could be.
- Yes, I like him, and that's a weak word.
- It was a weak word for what she saw in his eyes, but a safe one.
- Her view of her mother probably came down to a single word: weak.
- "I think 'tolerance' is kind of a weak word," he said.
- To water the blood of warriors with weak words?
- For human beings, however, "influence" is far too weak a word.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.