"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And that was why she felt uneasy at just the hint of data they'd let her see: it hadn't matched their words.
- The opponents are also matching their words and actions with dollars.
- After more than a year, his administration's actions have yet to match its words.
- But the administration's actions in Haiti did not always match its words.
- But there was something in his voice, she thought, that didn't match his words.
- The Community will soon have a chance to match its words with deeds.
- Let us be clear that we are not matching our words with deeds.
- If we really want to help bring change in Iran then we must match our words with action.
- Now, however, action must be taken to match their words.
- Her face and body language did not seem to match her words.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.