"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The richness results from word endings that follow regular forms.
- Differences between the two systems are particularly noticeable in word endings.
- Various word endings are consistently different in the two languages.
- English, with its irregular word endings adopted from other languages, is less rich in rhyme.
- English makes few changes to its word endings.
- As in other indigenous languages, word endings indicate the gender of the speaker.
- The search accounts for the possibility of plurals and other alternate word endings.
- Unlike these dialects, the Kiruna dialect does not drop word endings.
- All those fickle, changeable word endings left her head spinning.
- Almost all the word endings were swallowed, muffled or gargled.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.