"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Her words provoked a new train of thought in Emily's mind.
- Indeed, your words provoke our interest as nothing we have heard before.
- His mother's words had provoked another train of thought in Paul - a duke's concern for all the people they'd lost this night.
- The simple words provoked a sudden flush of happiness in Aleksi.
- The major's last words provoked a sudden memory in Bashir.
- But his thoughtful words merely provoked more of her scorn.
- He paused to see if his words provoked any response, but Gabriel remained silent.
- His words provoked the response he hoped for.
- The words of the former ombudsman did not provoke the slightest political or media debate.
- Again Harry paused, this time to see if his words would provoke a reaction.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.