"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If the word genocide had existed, it would have been applicable.
- The core of the debate is over the use of the word "genocide."
- By 1971, the word "genocide" was all too easily understood.
- Mass incarceration is another American phenomenon sometimes connected to the word "genocide."
- The work was the first to bring the word genocide into the global lexicon.
- The American delegation at the council would not even use the word genocide.
- "They are using the word genocide considering the number of Tutsis who were killed."
- The decision to use the word genocide on Thursday brought praise from some who have called on the administration to do more.
- I think a lot of honourable Members, myself included, are somewhat reluctant to use the word genocide.
- The word genocide was coined in order to describe these events.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.