"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- When at last he spoke I hung upon his every word.
- We hung on his every word, and it wasn't always kind.
- At least three people hit the ground hard following him to and from practice as reporters hung on his every word.
- He spoke as if the fate of the universe hung on his every word.
- They're probably bored to tears, ready to hang on our every word.
- And the children of Elvis did hang on his every word.
- More than a few have had trouble leaving behind the days millions hung on their every word.
- He paused, wanting us to hang on his every word.
- He hung on her every word, and she wasn't even speaking to him.
- It was evident from their faces that they hung upon his every word.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.