"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That would have been a perfect time in the discussion for Michael to mention the word abortion.
- The word "abortion" didn't appear until the end of the release.
- In general terms, the word 'abortion' simply means the failure of something to reach fulfilment or maturity.
- The actual text of the amendment, however, did not mention the word "abortion".
- The word "abortion" did not appear in any of the three proposals.
- One legacy left by Soviet medical planners can be summed up in a word: abortion.
- The word "abortion" never appears in the company's marketing and press materials.
- Conservatives can't even pin down liberals on the word "abortion."
- She never heard the word "abortion" mentioned in a classroom.
- The word abortion comes up when talking with her doctor, and is discussed throughout the episode, though often not using the word.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.