"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The step mother and sister take the items, without a word of thanks.
- Before the movie, he said a few words of thanks to the audience.
- Without a word of thanks he dropped the line in the water.
- She took the glass from him with a word of thanks and he sat down beside her.
- Johnson did so, but never heard a word of thanks, in public or private.
- Then he took it with a brief word of thanks.
- There may also be a word of thanks to the audience.
- And you don't even have a word of thanks for us.
- At this point I would also like to direct a word of thanks to the industry.
- I too should like to start with a few words of thanks.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.