"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She wanted to answer the major straight with a few strong words.
- He had strong words with his players at the break.
- Strong words, coming from a woman who had once turned an entire valley into glass.
- I have not got words strong enough to describe how we feel about this.
- No, that was too strong a word for it, perhaps.
- Those are strong words, but I won't cross them out.
- He pretty much reported exactly the same experience, but in far stronger words.
- I had strong words about our defending when we went in at half time.
- The strong words all are put in; the chain of thought is left out.
- A strong word of mouth brought students from around the globe.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.