"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The mountain of gold might have been more important than our records, but that woman professor isn't.
- Harvard Law School has never had a tenured black woman professor.
- In 1973, Riley became the first full woman professor at Bowdoin College where she worked until 1981.
- In 1939 appointment to the Disney chair of archaeology distinguished her as the first woman professor in the university.
- Maathai was also the first woman professor the University of Nairobi, where she taught veterinary medicine.
- Crosby was the first woman full professor of the medical school at the University of Michigan.
- Anderson was the first woman professor of paediatrics in the United Kingdom.
- Two years later the Sorbonne gave her her his chair, making her its first woman professor.
- There was only one woman professor, Mary Doyle, and many of the women gravitated to her classes in property and environmental law.
- Loder became the first woman professor of harmony at the Royal Academy.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.