"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Vernetta is a woman abandoned by her entire family.
- A woman abandoned by her husband found her wage of new and crucial importance and looked to the union for support.
- I am an old woman, alone and defenceless, abandoned by all but my faithful maid.
- Here she's a woman abandoned on "dry, white sand" by a cad.
- In "Pacific," a woman recently abandoned by her husband decides what to do about her pregnancy on a whale-watching cruise.
- Upon seeing a miserable 30-year-old woman abandoned near a watermill, Father Testevuide became determined to establish a facility for such people.
- Otto played Ronnie, a pregnant woman recently abandoned by her boyfriend.
- She takes shelter in convents, for instance, or listens to the story of a heartbroken European woman abandoned by her Gabonese husband.
- "The Stepdaughter" was a short epistolary novel about an abusive woman abandoned by her husband and left with his hideous daughter.
- The story cuts to a young woman abandoned by her traveling companion at a roadside rest stop.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.