"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Weeks after a Westchester woman was raped by her date at an upstate New York college, she started having panic attacks.
- Severe state and Federal budget cutbacks have left Westchester women with "not much to celebrate," she said.
- In 1983 she was named Woman of the Year by a coalition of 33 Westchester women's groups.
- Westchester women are so busy working today, they don't have time to plan their own weddings.
- One young Westchester woman went to 11 different hospitals for detoxification from September 1993 to July 1995 at a cost to taxpayers of $50,426.
- The skin of the Westchester women, many in their 50's and 60's, looked made-up and tired.
- This juicy tell-all novel comes from two 40-something, happily married Westchester women, who are quick to say that it is not autobiographical.
- Arbus did go on to shoot the Westchester woman she describes so excitedly in 1968.
- Ms. Nayman said she called Westchester women who fit certain criteria and offered them a fee to attend.
- Generosity to the German people did not come easily to a Westchester woman who was a prisoner at Auschwitz in 1944.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.