"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Somewhere in a room above them, a woman gently crooned the tune of a lullaby.
- That's what that old woman crooned to me.
- The two women babbled and crooned at him.
- In a cubicle beyond the curtain the old woman was crooning herself to sleep.
- The woman was crooning to the child with soft, weird sounds.
- "Transvestites, sweetie," crooned a fat woman sitting at the bar downing a vodka.
- A woman crooned about love and moonlight.
- "Oh no you don't," the woman croons as she watches more important images array themselves across another magic wall.
- The woman mounted in front of me and crooned to the stick.
- "Like a little bud o' silk," the old woman crooned, and her meddling fingers moved faster.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.