"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The old woman grumbled under her breath, it really was barely worth it.
- "They never treated us any better," grumbled another woman.
- "Decent clothes for yourself, first of all," the woman grumbled.
- "Just wait a few years," a woman grumbled to me on the ferry.
- Still, many women will grumble, "Why don't they design clothes for real people?"
- The old woman grumbled all the way home.
- "There's no being comfortable with these bones of mine," the old woman grumbled.
- The women grumbled and started to move away.
- The old women still grumbled, but they were left to grumble.
- Some women, though, grumbled about an event to celebrate mothers and their girls on a weekday afternoon.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.