"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A woman had been crushed by one of its retaining walls.
- Many of the seven men and six women who died were crushed to death under the weight of others and the porch itself.
- A 21-year-old woman was crushed by an elevator yesterday in a Bronx apartment building, the police said.
- Over there, a woman was crushed under a boulder, yet the townsfolk had the time to remove the stone and drag her away.
- One woman was crushed to death by her car after abandoning it for a ditch-considered better shelter from a tornado than a vehicle.
- No, for ka is the wheel that moves the world, and the man or woman who rages against it will be crushed under its rim.
- The picture was "putrid" and unreleasable, the men said, and the women were crushed.
- October 3, 2007: At least 14 women were crushed to death at a train station in northern India.
- Some managed to get free but 173, most of them women and children were crushed and asphyxiated.
- The woman was not crushed by the idea of being labeled a writer of sexist garbage.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.