"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The old woman put her bony hands on our heads and muttered something.
- "My God," the woman muttered, then turned back to the man.
- "A young woman like you, alone here and pregnant," he muttered.
- He watched as the woman muttered something to the man next to her.
- When he asked for salt fish to go with the bread and onions, the women muttered among themselves.
- Behind him the old woman muttered on, her voice rising and falling.
- What was the angry old woman muttering to herself about?
- In the seat beside me, a woman who looked like a very nice person muttered a single word, softly, but with feeling.
- "I didn't come here to be part of a spectacle," muttered the woman next to her.
- The woman turned back to the doorkeeper, and muttered again.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.