"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Information from all ever-married women aged under 52 was collected beginning in 1991.
- Police said the woman, aged about 20, could be prosecuted if Jack 'felt threatened'.
- The majority - 83.7% - of all women aged between 25 and 64 have been screened in the past five years.
- Recently the program has seen an increasing number of women aged over 50 experiencing homelessness, some for the first time.
- The channel's main target were women aged between 20 and 40 years.
- A lower limit of two embryos for women aged over 40 was issued in 2001.
- An exception to this was the large number of women aged 20-29 included in the study.
- It is 50% for women aged over 60 years.
- Screening for breast cancer is usually offered to women aged 50-64.
- Breast cancer is the most common cause of death among women aged between 35 and 55.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.