"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The woman grunted and pointed to a plate in the metal overhead.
- The other two women grunted something and started to stand with help.
- The woman grunted disbelievingly, but seemed to accept it.
- The old woman merely grunted again, dividing the halves and setting them upright.
- For a moment there was silence beyond the door, and then the woman grunted, and Barbara heard her turn back, muttering to herself.
- The women grunt in a higher pitch but play just as the men do.
- The older woman grunted through the opening to her, "What, are ye taking them up to make a spectacle of his gift?
- As he hit her, the woman grunted and went to her knees.
- She heard a woman not two feet away grunt as a man flopped down on her back.
- The woman grunted a disappointed negative reply and moved on.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.