"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She was named the 1994 NCAA Woman of the Year based on her scholarship, leadership and athletic accomplishments over her collegiate career.
- In 2004, she was named Pennsylvania's NCAA Woman of the Year.
- She was also one of nine finalists for the 2009 NCAA Woman of the Year Award.
- NCAA Woman of the Year Finalist (2009)
- NCAA Woman of the Year Award (senior female student-athlete)
- The NCAA Women's Division I Championship is an annual college basketball tournament for women.
- The NCAA Woman of the Year Award honors senior women student-athletes who have excelled in the areas of academic achievement, athletics, service and leadership.
- In 1993, she was named the NCAA Woman of the Year.
- The Women of Troy have won 2 NCAA Women's National Championships in 1983, and again in 1984.
- NCAA Woman of the Year Award, honoring a senior student-athlete who has distinguished herself throughout her collegiate career in academics, athletics, service and leadership.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.