"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- My uncle rose, and as he did so the woman uttered the secret word.
- Many a woman could never have uttered that scream.
- No woman, in the history of courtship, has ever uttered the phrase "he's a really great guy" and not followed it with the word "but."
- The woman beside Hallorann closed her book and uttered a long sigh.
- Neither woman had uttered an intelligent sentence during dinner.
- Why can I not understand a single word that woman utters?
- A pretty woman utters an expletive and people laugh.
- After about five minutes the woman returned, and uttered words that put a chill through me.
- Then the young woman uttered a short sentence Will didn't understand.
- Rosemary stood frozen where she was for a moment, trying to absorb the strange words the woman had uttered.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.