"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The women at the platform chanted with the most compelling urgency; the men stood nude.
- At one end, women were playing drums and chanting and clapping carnival songs.
- The women were chanting in perfect unison.
- The woman who bore the image of a high priestess chanted: "Here lies one who should not have been born."
- Epona's voice droned on, pausing as the other women raised their arms and chanted in unison.
- Two women holding large signs chanted, "Koch must go."
- She said women often chant slogans of solidarity, including, "We are going to eat dates and drink water."
- When there was no sign of the children at 10 minutes past the hour, the women chanted, "We want our kids."
- One woman, in a brown fur, chanted back: "Give back your lamb chops.
- Inside the house, women chanted and beat themselves in ritual mourning.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.