"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I think the real object behind our demand is not to reduce all men and women to the same dull pattern.
- It reduces colored women in the eyes of the law to the position of dogs.
- The argument of dignity begins and ends with the question whether the work reduces women to the status of objects.
- They had even reduced women to animal cycles, in lieu of human periodicity.
- This process also arguably reduces Islamic women to a single, universal category that does not recognize their individual choices.
- Does not behavior like this reduce men and women to wild animals?
- These crusades reduce women to objects of beauty and desire.
- I think reducing women to the role of an object in advertising is outmoded.
- Why do movies always have to reduce women to girls?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.