"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He'd brought women into his home before, but it had never been important.
- I plan to bring young women from London to it.
- In the 1950s and early 1960s, major efforts were made to bring women into the paid labor force.
- There are a lot of women brought into the city in an effort to boost the population.
- "Do you often bring women to this world as slave?"
- It was a way to bring women together of like mind and to form a camaraderie.
- Why also, Macumazahn, do you always bring women into every business?
- More must be done on training, bringing older people and women into the labour market.
- This is the one movement that brings women of different classes together for a common purpose.
- But the circumstances that bring women to suicidal attacks are not so simple.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.