"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She is scheduled to be elected as first woman speaker for Selangor State Assembly.
- The woman, the desired object of exchange, moves not between men, but from woman speaker to woman addressee.
- "Women are very excited about the prospect of a woman speaker," she said, sitting in the Lewises' living room.
- She was the first woman speaker in Rajasthan's history.
- "As a woman speaker of the House, I don't want any less opportunity than male speakers have had."
- In 1884, she became the first woman speaker in the Ateneo de Madrid.
- She was the first woman speaker in Andhra Pradesh's history.
- Imagine a woman speaker of the House!
- Miss Boothroyd is seeking to become the first woman speaker.
- We need an experienced woman speaker, with knowledge of trade and Africa or Asia experience.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.