"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The women clucked angrily and called the man a bar-?
- The old woman clucked disapprovingly, sipping at her own mug.
- The serving women clucked and laughed over his new clothes.
- The woman clucks her tongue but protests no further.
- The woman clucked, but gave her one more worried look and backed out of the room.
- When she took them over to the counter to pay, the woman clucked her tongue and said, "I don't know what's the matter with him.
- In the waiting room, one woman clucks affectionately at Mateo.
- The old woman clucked her tongue, as if that wasn't very good.
- "The old women had been clucking about it half the day."
- The woman clucked about how she didn't mind either way and left.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.