"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We've got a little boy lost; we don't need to add any grown men or women.
- In 1987 Congress added women to the groups presumed to be disadvantaged.
- The Mayor is right in saying that, as things stand now, he is required to keep on adding men and women in uniform.
- I thought the club was already leaning in the direction of adding women, and I thought that this could be a quiet discussion.
- While some companies have been adding women to their executive ranks, others have been subtracting.
- In the 1980s, "the house experimented by adding women to its membership."
- Some fear that adding women to the mix might upset the college's already delicate balance.
- Let's not complicate the trial by adding women to the list of the accused.
- Wal-Mart says it continues to try to add women at higher-level management positions.
- Some board members had expressed concern that adding women could distract from the goal of increasing the number of minority journalists.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.