"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For her part, Ms. Smith, a stocky, gregarious woman with short dark hair and glasses, speaks of her challenge in similar terms.
- The bride, a thin, gregarious woman, spent her summers in Bridgehampton when growing up.
- But she didn't go about volunteering them - she wasn't a gregarious woman, Quite the opposite.
- A gregarious, sociable woman who liked the theater, Eve mused.
- A bright, gregarious woman with a dry sense of humor, she has been a travel writer, a publicist and a hotel owner.
- Furthermore, she was a gregarious and kind-hearted woman.
- The widow was a gregarious woman with numerous friends and relations who enjoyed gossiping.
- No whit less hard to bear for the gregarious young woman was the constant deference with which former friends and acquaintances now treated her.
- An aide from Martinique, where reserve is the social norm, said that she was less popular than more gregarious women and often criticized for not smiling.
- It's "Have armonica will travel" for the gregarious woman in her 70's.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.