"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The pregnant woman whispered, "I should give it back to them?"
- The woman whispered to it, her voice high and fierce.
- The other woman whispered in her ear, asking if she was all right.
- Two women walked by, then whispered to each other furiously.
- This man came to her, and the fat woman whispered in his ear.
- The woman in the next seat whispered that she loved this conversation.
- All the women were whispering to each other from the moment James walked in.
- No good would come of these stern measures, the old women whispered.
- "I need to make a show of this," the woman whispered.
- "He should have worn something different," whispered the woman in my arms.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.