"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The two women standing on the other side of the table murmured hastily that she had, then exchanged long looks.
- The women, standing in the back of the room, murmured quietly among themselves.
- The woman murmured something about money and how the soup kitchen didn't have much of a budget.
- The woman turned, switched on her headset, and murmured into it quickly.
- The woman laughed and murmured something like "It's still morning."
- The women murmured around the circle to each other.
- Slowly, the woman murmured the old child's rhyme to herself.
- The woman murmured something to her husband and the two continued toward the stairs.
- Two young women in front of her were murmuring confidentially.
- The woman murmured a few words and stripped the brace off the boy's arm.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.