"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It isn't proper for two unattached women to ride with a strange man.
- Similar to Valentine's Day, the lack of a romantic partner can acutely be felt by unattached women.
- She was the first decent, unattached woman most of the men in the car had seen in a month.
- It had changed and it offered him nothing in the way of unattached women.
- Sharply dressed men approach unattached women and guide them, with hands raised, into the graceful crowd.
- Benedict's, like the world, was convinced every normal unattached woman wanted a man, and vice versa.
- Jonah goes to observation deck and asks every unattached woman if she is Annie.
- An unattached woman was not a person.
- Well, you understand how it is with an unattached woman on a gambling ship.
- There are far too many women, free and unattached, for a man to take one who belongs elsewhere.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.