"ton" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The service collects 200 tons of oil a year from restaurants.
- "It was supposed to increase over the next 10 years, up to 20 million tons of oil," he said.
- By 17 October only twenty tons of oil had been removed.
- Since its development 298.3 million tons of oil has been extracted.
- By design it refines 4-12 million tons of oil a year.
- At current market prices, 70 million tons of oil is worth around £23.9bn.
- Moscow and its allies are expected to provide about 660,000 tons of oil.
- A Government spokesman said this week that 50,000 additional tons of oil were needed to meet the country's needs through 1987.
- Production is expected to reach 220 million tons of oil in 2010.
- It processed about 13 million tons of oil last year.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.