"ton" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Russia has pledged to sell 85 tons of nuclear fuel to the plant.
- "We already get the fallout from 25 tons of fuel a day."
- The boat returned to base with 30 metric tons of fuel left.
- The supply chain also carried 400,000 tons of fuel.
- "How in hell is Kenjo going to get those tons of fuel there?"
- It was reported that 500 tons of fuel remained on board.
- We carried 35 tons of fuel, just for these two little machines.
- A typical large nuclear reactor produces 25-30 tons of spent fuel per year.
- About half of its 300 tons of fuel spilled into the sea.
- Well, I'm still getting used to sitting on a ton of liquid fuel.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.