"ton" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The extra power required an extra 100 tons of engine and reduction gears.
- The deal permits Moscow to buy an extra 1.5 million tons of wheat at about $175 per ton.
- God, why weren't the bows coming down, with that extra three and a half tons right for'd in Q?
- Bulmers is doing so well that it's going to need an extra two hundred tons of apples a day from local growers.
- "What harm does it do if I fish one extra day or take one extra ton?"
- The result: an extra 500,000 tons of grain a year - enough to feed at least 2.5 million people.
- As a result, it is typical for the airport to output an extra 2 million tons per year processing capability than the original design.
- He arrived to find Haney and Mike in hot argument over whether it was possible to load on an extra ton or two of mass.
- The 101-gun type were redesigned with an extra 400 tons and engines of 800 nhp, to produce the Duncan class.
- Companies that pollute too much pay $2,000, plus inflation, for each extra ton.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.