"ton" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Production of the 3-5 ton truck began in 1917, and the first models appeared ten weeks after the design was standardized.
- Where in downtown Hell are we going to find twenty-three five ton trucks?
- There is a significant frame difference between a 1/2 ton truck and a 3/4 truck.
- They could also carry twenty-nine 2 ton trucks on the upper deck.
- Work from 0800-1200 Saturday and Sunday, must provide own transportation, ton truck or better will be required for this position.
- This time the chassis of a 1.5 ton truck with a more powerful engine was used.
- However, there were mattocks in the back of the 2 ton truck.
- Also in 1968, the Longhorn model debuted on 3/4 ton trucks.
- This was also mounted on a 5 ton truck.
- One barge carries the equivalent of 220 40 ton trucks.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.