"ton" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The mass total of the tower is over 20,000 tons.
- The weight with the power car was over three tons per engine.
- She was also much smaller, the police ship having been over three hundred tons.
- The fact that they wanted over 600 tons of steel heated per hour did nothing to help the situation.
- In 1988, Britain consumed over 9 million tons of paper.
- In the 2010-2011 production year, this figure is expected to be over 90 million tons.
- Every year over 700,000 tons of waste are generated in the country.
- It returned over 2.5 million tons of Asian trade goods.
- It was cast in 1680, and weighs over 6 tons.
- It would make a normal man seem to weigh over four tons!
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.