"ton" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Scenario 2" calls for finding 413,000 metric tons of donated food, at considerably higher prices.
- There they found nine tons of cocaine worth more than $100 million, the second largest drug seizure in United States history.
- "Did you find six metric tons of metal ore?"
- Instead of the 650 tons of raw material for such weapons Iraq had reported, he said the inspectors found 3,000 tons.
- Greek law enforcement officials said tonight that they had found and seized 680 tons of explosives from a boat off the country's western coast.
- In Neustadt-Glewe, they found more than 100 tons of uranium oxide.
- They asked me, 'Jimmy, if your streets are 90 percent clean, where did you find 22 tons of garbage?'
- By some counts the police have found more than 150 tons of chemicals that can be used to make sarin and another nerve gas, tabun.
- The police found 12.3 tons of cocaine, worth $175 million wholesale in the United States.
- The inspectors also found 14 tons of explosives for the super gun at Iraq's main explosives factory.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.