"ton" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A tremendous amount of money was spent on opera, because the wives of C.E.O.'s had their opera groups and were raising tons of money.
- He raised tons of money and built an independent power base.
- "The problem will always be with us as long as these guys are required to raise tons of money and are allowed to receive them from those who have business before their committees," he said.
- I'm running for Guide Dogs for the Deaf so hope to raise tons of cash.
- She's raised tons of money for good causes.
- The girls at the beginning were reluctant to raise tons.
- Kimberley Walsh said, "It's a fantastic song and hopefully will raise tons of money for people living in really difficult situations here and in Africa."
- It will raise tons of government revenue.
- An affable front man who could raise tons of campaign dollars was fine.
- Let's face it, Obama and the Democrats raised tons of money from Wall Street and Silicon Valley, both places where stock options and big bonuses are a way of life.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.