"ton" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Beginning in 1992, civil penalties of $600 per dry ton are to be imposed, increasing by 11 percent each year.
- The price of chlorine caustic was $350 per dry short ton, up from $100 last March.
- Chlorine was priced at $330 per dry short ton, up $130 on 2008's price of $200.
- The bill that passed also calls for dumpers to pay disposal fees of $100 a dry ton next year and $200 a ton in 1991.
- About three dry tons are spread per acre per year, about a salt shaker's worth per square foot.
- Recycling the county's daily production of 120 dry tons of sludge will cost about $15 million a year.
- Of the nine ocean dumpers, New York has the biggest single volume, about 120,000 dry tons a year.
- Failure to meet the 1991 deadline triggers escalating annual civil penalties, starting at $600 per dry ton.
- In the US, about 1.4 billion dry tons of biomass can be sustainably produced annually.
- The initial levy would be $100 per dry ton and rise to $200 per dry ton within 18 months.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.