"ton" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A single horse could easily pull a boat loaded with 60 tons.
- The ship, loaded with 12,855 tons of gasoline, sank in flames.
- The tanker, loaded with 9,700 tons of Admiralty fuel oil, immediately caught fire.
- The U-boat was, unfortunately for the environment, loaded with 70 tons of mercury.
- It's been loaded with 84000 tons of serum g/Z 45-our entire supply!
- His truck, loaded with eight tons of cucumbers and sweet peppers, had not moved in four hours.
- But they demanded that it be loaded with 27 tons of fuel - about three times as much as required for the flight to Paris.
- It was loaded with 15,000 tons of explosive munitions.
- The ship sank quickly; she was loaded with 8,769 tons of pig iron.
- That they could take down a ship at sea loaded with two tons of the deadliest poison known to man?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.