"ton" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was transporting 800 containers, of which three were environmentally hazardous, and the vessel was filled with two thousand tons of fuel oil.
- On Tuesday evening, the maneuver filled the hole with 92 tons of concrete and rubble that seemed to block the flow.
- Rod's design demanded Nearly 1,200 shot holes to be filled with two and a half tons of explosive.
- The vehicles were filled with 30 tons of food and supplies that the veterans intended to take to Nicaragua.
- At the time of her sinking on October 27, 1898, her hold was filled with 607 tons of "chestnut coal."
- The tank was filled with 2700 tons of Iranian light crude oil.
- The cars were water-powered: a tank in the upper car was filled with up to 3.5 tons of water from the city stream (Stadtbach).
- Defenders lowered these frames onto the riverbed and filled each with 20 to 40 tons of stone to anchor it in place.
- In less than a minute, the report said, the big hold filled with 10,000 tons of water.
- Each ship was filled with between two and three thousand tons of this Agar's Special Mixture.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.