"ton" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Even so, it was hoped that the output might rise to 500 tons.
- By 1794 this had risen to 3,663 ships and 620,845 tons.
- With this fleet, the British contribution was expected to rise to 750 tons a day in the short term.
- Within 10 years, exports rose to 60 tons per year.
- By 1929, this had risen to 83,000 tons per month.
- That could rise to 1.5 million tons a year as demand increases, the companies said.
- Production is expected to rise to 330,000 tons next year.
- In the 1970s, the annual catch rose to between 200,000 and 300,000 tons.
- That number is expected to rise to 216 million tons in 2000.
- Sorghum production, for example, rose from almost nothing to 2.7 million tons by the end of the decade.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.