"ton" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She can lift 90 tons, though this is near the limit of her capacity.
- A very large helicopter that could lift 15 tons (100 soldiers or their equivalent) in the military version.
- We have four of them, and they can lift sixty-five tons at a time.
- We have to lift several million tons of equipment into orbit.
- This I found more reassuring than the part about lifting two hundred tons of metal into the air.
- It is 88 feet long and can lift 10 tons.
- His backup idea - a giant balloon that can lift 75 tons - needs another $50 million or so.
- After 2003, the Ariane 5 would be able to lift 8.16 tons.
- To perform these miracles, to lift a million tons of rock into the sky.
- There are two aircraft lifts, each capable of lifting 20 tons.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.