"ton" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Together with the tower, it added 6,397 tons (6,500 tonnes) to the weight of the building.
- She estimated that this would add 2,500 tons a day to recycling.
- The above modifications added 560 tons to the ships.
- Equipment changes added 5 tons to the earlier 100-ton design.
- In Spain, aluminum producers added 80,000 tons of capacity last month.
- So far, it has dumped 119,000 tons and added 65,000 tons to its reserves.
- Today, they estimate, human activity adds 132 million to 153 million metric tons.
- Without the cap, new plants would add 5.5 million tons to its emissions.
- This would however have added eight tons in extra weight, and so was rejected.
- Three new smelters being built in Brazil will add 230,000 tons.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.