"ton" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This 105,000 ton ship received much press coverage at the time.
- The 4,332 ton ship was broken into three pieces but all 218 souls on board were saved.
- The 60,000 ton ship can accommodate 33 fixed wing aircraft.
- The first was for a 40,000 ton ship equipped with up to forty aircraft, including naval fighters.
- Initially it was hoped to operate 10 helicopters from an 8000 ton ship.
- So a 5000 ton ship will take up more space than 5000 tons of water.
- He launched an attack at low level, his bombs striking a 4,000 ton ship.
- It was later decided that six 2700 ton ships will be constructed for the first batch.
- Originally built in 1963, this converted 3,150 ton ship had room to carry 76 passengers and supplies.
- Maria Theresa, was a 330 ton ship purchased on 31 October 1861 for $4,000.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.