"ton" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Steel production rose from 280,000 tons in 1938 to 13,790,000 tons in 1985.
- Output rose to 1.04 billion tons last year from 970 million tons in 1988, the official Economic Daily said.
- Peanut exports rose from 5,000 tons in 1910 to 20,000 tons in 1925.
- Trade increased gradually, rising from around 18,000 or 19,000 tons in 1791 to 40,000 tons in 1811.
- The quota will rise only slightly, from 12,900 metric tons a year to 13,500.
- Food imports rose from 43,000 tons in 1973 to 152,000 tons in 1981.
- Recycling routes would rise to 5.4 tons, from 4.8 tons, saving about 200 shifts.
- Under his management the production of chaff rose from three tons a week to thirty.
- Freight forwarded had also risen from 16,490 tons to 77,147 tons.
- Production remained low during the late 1980s, rising from 1,000 tons in 1986 to only 5,000 tons in 1989.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.