"ton" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The 717,000 tons comes to about 5 percent of all nitrogen oxide emissions from the states, according to the agency.
- The 140 tons of stone came from as far away as Pennsylvania.
- But the tons of water that Adam expected didn't come.
- Above it the slide gave way and tons of shale come roaring down.
- Then came a ton of money, more than $2 billion from the state toward an ambitious 20-year campus construction plan.
- Then came four tons of sand from the work site, to muffle the explosion.
- Exact figures were not available, but about a third of that total, or more than 70,000 tons, came from the United States.
- A ton or so of water came in before the boat righted itself.
- Of that, 1.5 million tons came from New Jersey, with the rest coming from several other states.
- Without them, tons of snow and ice could come crashing down on him at any moment... Stop that, he told himself sharply.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.