"ton" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It seemed to her husband that a ton of chains fell from his limbs.
- Astronomers estimate that about 40,000 tons of dust from comets and asteroids fall into the atmosphere every year.
- Despite their action with the wheel thousands more tons of ocean fell on to Titron.
- In the end, only 30 tons of explosive would fall per mile of British front.
- If she steps in there a hundred tons of concrete might fall on her head.
- I feel like a ton of rock just fell on me!
- When the towers came crashing down, tons of debris fell on the building, which had already been evacuated.
- During the night raid, 1,000 tons of bombs fell and fires were visible for 100 miles.
- It is estimated that 80 tons of bombs fell on this area alone, affecting 21,700 houses, destroying 2,233 and making a further 893 uninhabitable.
- A ton of water had fallen onto him, but five seconds earlier and it might have been ten tons.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.